It’s that time of year again so just in case you haven’t heard:
- Voting for the Top 100 Tools for Learning closes on 12 noon GMT Sunday 30 Sept 2012
- Top 100 Tools for Learning 2012 will be revealed on Monday 1 Oct 2012
The following is an excerpt from a post published on the Centre for Learning & Performance Technologies blog
This is the 6th annual Top 100 Tools for Learning list [Jane Hart of C4LPT] is compiling from the contributions of learning professionals worldwide – and over 300 votes in so far.
The 2011 list has had over 160,000 views on this website and over 560,000 views on Slideshare, which shows there is huge interest in how these tools can be used for teaching and learning.
Please share your Top 10 Tools for Learning to help [Jane Hart & C4LPT] build the 2012 Top 100 Tools list.
What is a “learning tool”? This could be a tool you use for teaching, training or creating learning content/solutions for others, and/or a tool you use for your own personal or professional learning.
How to vote
There are a number of ways to vote:
- Using Twitter – send a tweet to @C4LPT with the names of your 10 tools.
- Using Facebook – add a comment on this message on the C4LPT Facebook page
- Privately – See the original post for details!
We are very proud that in previous years eFront users have voted for our tool. To see 2007-2011 winners please click here. We will be getting our lists together before the closing date of September 30th, and we suggest if your favorite elearning tool is eFront’s LMS please be sure to let them know!!