Great news we have just released an update for TalentLMS! Our Roadmap includes one more Beta release to come out by the end of July, with a V1 release planned for the end of September. If you’d like to sign up for Beta please go to our site to register, and if you’d like to know more about TalentLMS please check out our introduction to TalentLMS blog post.
The current update to TalentLMS includes more than 200 additions, fixes and improvements. The most important changes are as follows:
- A “Locate” box on admin to quickly search and edit users, courses, groups or branches
- Ability to rename your domain or map an external domain to your account
- Ability to extend user’s registration forms with additional fields
- Many improvements on Scheduler for outgoing emails on certain events
- Meaningful help guide
- Surveys unit type. Use this unit type to integrate surveys in your courses and collect and analyze user feedback.
- A number of content creation improvements
- Redesigned content editor (still easy to use but with many improvements)
- A redesigned UI for creating tests and surveys
- Better handling of videos – we recode all user-uploaded videos to work on most browser and mobile devices. Support for many formats including .avi, .3gp, mp4, ogg etc.
- Quick-editing of unit names and other visual improvements on main course screen
- Auto-naming of units to save you time when creating courses
- ‘Beautifier’ for unit source – so you may edit easily if needed
- Course sharing. You can now invite users to complete courses directly from the course interface. TalentLMS remembers any email you have already used and helps you auto-complete the email addresses.
- Simplified traversal between units. You can now complete a unit and move to the next one in one step.
- Keep the course name on upper-left instead of the domain logo.